Thursday, May 31, 2007

Too drained to come up with a catchy title ...

So, my wife went in for surgery on Tuesday. She had told her mother that she didn't want anyone to know about it and that she would prefer if she kept it to herself and didn't say anything to anyone. She also told me the same thing and I respected her decision. So come Tuesday her mother posts something on her brother's memorial website asking him to watch over her during her medical journey as she goes in for her surgery today. Ummmm .. what the fuck???? Did she not ask you to KEEP IT TO YOURSELF???? I recall the conversation and I recall her telling you that she did NOT want everyone in the family to know about it because she didn't want people constantly calling, visiting, and asking her if she was ok. So, what do you think happened once she posted that? Oh, everyone calling and asking what was going on & why she was having surgery .. is everything ok? That's exactly what she wanted to avoid!!!!

For someone who goes on and on about keeping things in the family and not talking to people about stuff she's the first person to open her big mouth!! Now my wife has had to deal with visits from her Aunts & Uncles, phone calls, etc. from people she didn't want to know in the first place!! So much for privacy huh??

I'm SOO glad that I made the decision to cut her fucking crazy family out of my life!!! I'm so glad I no longer have to go to family functions or holiday gatherings with any of them. Her mother is the biggest two-faced ass. Yet she's the first to call everyone else out when the do the exact shit she does. ARGH!!!!!!

1 comment:

barefootblogger said...

What, no orange this time? hehehe