Thursday, May 24, 2007

What does he want?

What is wrong with guys? I don't understand them? I don't get it? So I emailed my ex, cause it was his first mothers day after his mother passed away. I was trying to be friendly and nice. So he emails me back saying thanks and stuff. Then he says "I just want you to know that I do wonder how your doing but I feel weird contacting you". What the hell does that mean? Does it mean that he just wants to be friends, or is he wondering if I've gotten over him or found someone else? So i waited a few days and emailed him back, not much. Well he emails me back a thanks then tells me that if I had time to call him, "I'd like to hear from you". So I wait a day or two and call him. We talk for about 5 min. then he says he has to go he's getting a prescription at Walgreen's and that he'd call me back later. It's been a day and no call or text. What the hell!!!! Why did he ask me to call him if he didn't want to talk. If it didn't matter to him. I don't get it, why tell me that you'll call me back and then not!? I'm sooo pissed. Why does he wonder about how I'm doing? What does that mean? And why tell me to call you and then not call me back? What does he want from me? Why tell me I'd like to hear from you but not act like it. The sad thing is, I want him to call. I know that guys have that 2 or 3 day rule thing. Where they say they are going to call and it ends up taking about 3 days before they actually do. I hate that he can make me feel like this still. That he can get my hopes up still. I wish I knew what he was thinking and what he wanted.

1 comment:

barefootblogger said...

I'd love to impart some words of wisdom for you, but sadly... if I haven't figured it out by 35, I got nothin' for ya. Good luck!

-barefootblogger