Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Guys Suck

It's so unfair that I still think about my x. He broke up with me and I still want him back. It's been about 9 months now and I still miss him, even though I'm dating someone else. Isn't getting another boyfriend supposed to help you get over the x and forget about him. Instead it emphasizes the fact that my x was a great boyfriend. He's the one that is supposed to come to this realization, I already new this. He's the one that is supposed to see that I was a great girlfriend and that we were meant for each other. He's supposed to be sorry that he lost me. He's the one that is supposed to want to get back together. I'm supposed to find someone better than him so I can rub it in his face. I'm supposed to make him jealous. It isn't fair. He's supposed to come back to me. I feel kinda bad about having a boyfriend because part of the reason I'm with hims is so that if it ever comes up with my x I can rub it in his face that I have someone. But this guy isn't the one. I know this, I don't know if he knows it, but I do. I still think my x is the one. I talk to him sometimes on the internet. It doesn't really help. But there are times when I don't even think about him for weeks and I'll wake up in the middle of the night wanting to cry because I was having a dream about him crying and praying to God that we would get back together. I don't cry about him when I'm awake anymore, only in my dreams. Why am I the one that is haunted by him? He should be the one regretting breaking up with me. He should be the one who's dreams are haunted. I hate that I'm not completely over him yet. I don't want to feel like this anymore. I want to get over him, I want this to stop. I want him to not be able to get over me. I want him to realize that he made the biggest mistake in his life when he broke up with me.

All I have to say is GUYS SUCK!

No comments: