Thursday, March 29, 2007

To My "Mother in Law"

I hate you. I think that you are a vindictive, controlling, manipulating person. The fact that you concern yourself with EVERYTHING that goes on in your childrens lives even though they are GROWN adults is irritating. Then you go and cry poor me when it comes back to bite you in the ass! My BIL's ex gf wrote a skathing blog about me and I sent you an email telling you that it's basically your fault it's escalated to this because you chose to ignore the situation in the first place! Had you taken the time to reply to my e-mail or even acknowledge what I had to say I wouldn't have been SO pissed off. Now, you're going around telling people you don't know what to do and that you "barely talks to your daughter as it is". That's complete bullshit! You talk to her at least once every day. Could you please make me look like more of an asshole to everyone???

Yesterday I get a friend request from my other BIL - yes the one who passed away over a year ago. Funny, I don't think he's sending me myspace messages from the beyond! No, it's YOU trying to get access to my profile to see what I have on there because it's set as private. Why you ask? Because said ex gf went crying to you about all the horrible things I was writing about her. Yet, she can't see my profile either cause it's PRIVATE. What is the deal with people being so concerned about what everyone else is doing? You're fifty years old for crying out loud! Get a damn life already!

The worst part of all of this is that it has caused a HUGE rift in my marriage because I've had enough and I don't want to be a part of the "family" anymore. Nor, do I want anything to do with any of them. However, my wife says that I can't pick and chose which parts of her life I am a part of so it's all or nothing. So, apparently my feelings aren't as important as hers so I should just suffer? I should pretend that everything is fine and that I don't HATE them all??? Oh yes, I'm sure vacations and holidays will be pure bliss. I just can't do it and I may lose my wife because of it. I'm sure that would make her mother SO happy she'd probably piss herself.

I just don't know what to do anymore ...

No comments: