Friday, March 9, 2007

Trying to loose the POUNDS!

So, it has been since Jan 1st, 2007 that I "started" my diet. I dont think I have even lost a fricken inch off my ass or stomach!!

A few years back I weighed in at 110LBs and I am now 147LBS...........YES! Thats right folks..who would have thought I would gain that much in a year or so.

I eat healthy....dont exercise for I dont really have the time BUT I am getting pissed about the whole damn thing...... All I want to do is loose my stomach.....I dont need rolls hanging over my pants. I look at myself and dont like what I see.

I am a size 10 and thats ok....I ONLY want to loose my rolls and stomach! I have lots of exercise equipment BUT I am too lazy..........

Can anyone suggest anything....I am desperate???????????

2 comments:

LezBeBarefoot said...

I joined Weight Watchers in December and I've lost 20 pounds. It's fabulous! They have a bunch of different plans and you can even do just an online option so you don't have to go to meetings.

Just a suggestion!

SwollenFeet said...

I know that Weight Watchers works well. However, living with Mr. Fitness as I do, I can say that once you get down to wanting to loose those last 10lbs or so, the ones that really show, it's almost impossible to do without some sort of exersise. Way back when, I joined Curves and it totally worked for me. I am always crunched for time, but even i could find 30mins 3times a week to go. And since there are no skinny chicks in skimpy outfits (no guys to stare at them), I was comfortable in my baggy shirt and shorts. Good Luck!!! ;-D