Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Bitching about MEN!

So! I have been married for almost 9 years (OMG) and we have children. For some reason I cannot get him to be more involved with them. I mean he can bitch at me for I DONT cook supper for when he comes home BUT I do look after the kids all day while he works....when he works..to me that is his break????

I think he may have bathed them twice in their lives.....it is *my* job to do with everything else. I know he works hard but the kids are in bed at 7-730pm and he is home at 5pm and thats not giving him a whole lot of time to be with them.

Lately I am making ( Not making but kind of) LOL! him lay down with our oldest child so he is able to spend more time with her. I just feel that he would rather me do EVERYTHING....

Good points about dh:
cooks supper everynight.
helps keep the house clean......
many more but dont feel like listing them.

So folks! Am I wrong to feel this way??????????????????? I sometimes feel like a single mom with 2 kids.

2 comments:

LezBeBarefoot said...

No, you're not wrong!! My wife is the same way. I work full time, come home make dinner, do dishes,etc. I'm also the one who gets up with our daughter, gets her ready for school, drops her off, does homework with our daughter, plus all projects for school. I'm the one who goes to the MCAS meetings, the field trips, makes sure she's bathed, etc. It's exhausting and sometimes you just want a damn break!!! There is a reason the child has TWO parents, damn it! :)

Mom to Kayli and Mya said...
This comment has been removed by the author.