Thursday, February 22, 2007

Crazy Bitches!!!!

Ok so I sign online today and I get an IM from one of my "friends" who proceeds to FREAK OUT on me for not talking to her for like a week. Are you fucking serious?! I'm sorry I have a wife, daughter, and work to deal with!!!! Not to mention all the other day to day bullshit that comes along with life and she's bitching about that?! This is what she IMs me with:

CrazyBitch: Are u avoiding me? Well whatever i am canceling the gym. Its not like u use it.

Ummm .. what the fuck? I've been too busy to talk to her so therefore I am avoiding her and because I haven't gone to the gym with her that means I'm not using the membership, huh glad I was clued in on that!!!! Then she starts calling me "shady" because she's the one paying for the gym membership and she's now out of work and "can't afford it". Let me break it down for you. She wanted to join the gym and didn't want to go alone. I told her that it wasn't in our budget and we just couldn't do it at the time. She offered to have her DADDY pay for it since he pays for ALL of her bills. Yes, ALL of them. He pays her rent, cell phone, car insurance, etc. She's currently on food stamps and cash assistance because she's not working. Why isn't she working? Simply because she's too fucking lazy to get a job. She's had about a dozen jobs in the time that I've known her (which really isn't that long). She's been FIRED from each job she's had.

Then she's claiming poverty about having to support herself and my niece (which you know about all the damn drama from previous posts). She's not supporting herself or my niece her father is so why the hell is she bitching about me not paying for her gym membership?????? It's not like she's charged extra for me to be on it. They were doing a two for one deal so if she takes me off the membership and keeps hers she's still paying the same amount!!!! Numerous times over the last year she has complained about paying for the membership and I have told her to cancel the membership if it was a problem for her to pay for it. Each and every time her daddy came to her rescue and put $$ in her account to cover ALL her expenses.

She sends me this message and then signs off so I can't reply:

U can take the girl out of the trash but u cant take the trash out of the girl. Goodbye

So now I'm trash??? I'm the ONLY friend this girl had. She doesn't really have any family here besides her dad and her step mom (her dad secretly gives her $ w/o her step mom knowing cause she'd get pissed) yet they have a adopted son that they spoil to no end. I've been the one who has listened to her bitch and complain about my brother in law. I'm the one who has given her advice and fought with my wife's family because of my friendship with her. Yet, regardless of the backlash I suffered I maintained my friendship with her all for her to turn psycho on me?! I didn't even do anything to deserve it!!!!!!

My wife has been saying for MONTHS that she has a crush on me. The girl would buy me stuff, show up at places, call me, etc. I told my wife she was nuts, but now after not talking to her for a week and having her FREAK OUT on me I'm thinking maybe she was right.

Your thoughts????

No comments: