Friday, February 23, 2007

The Obvious Nothing...

You know what really pisses me off?
When a friend who is no longer a 'friend',
lies to you,
to your FACE,
but does a shitty ass job at it
& KNOWS deep down
that YOU KNOW THEY'RE LYING
but DOES SO ANYWAYS
just to avoid
ADMITTING
that you were
RIGHT
years ago when you said
that maybe
they were about to make
the biggest mistake ever.

It's even worse
when even though
you KNOW
they're lying
& are miserable,
that a certain family member
of theirs
VALIDATES
those suspicions
as TRUTH!

Hey, you wanna live your life unhappily putting on a show for the rest of the world while secretly being miserable & missing your old life, your old friends, your old 'self'?

Be.
My.
Guest.

But
DO NOT
come into
MY HOUSE
&
PRETEND THAT
NOTHING
HAPPENED,
THAT
NOTHING
CHANGED,
THAT
NOTHINGS WRONG
WITH
YOU
TRYING
TO
HUG
ME!



It's sad, it pisses me off & it should never have ended up like this, ever.

But, it did, & you chose this life...

...as the saying goes;

you made your bed, now lie in it.

I'll be over here enjoying my life,
sadly,
without the 'you' I used to know...

...& love.

No comments: