Sunday, February 4, 2007

An Open Letter To My Ex:


I really wish you would just resign yourself to the fact that you don't know what you're doing when it comes to women. When we were together, it was nice but it's over now & we're JUST FRIENDS! I've made this perfectly clear & for a while, you had a hard time with that, or you claimed to be 'ok' with it but the reality was you were calling me more often than my most frequent friend callers, more than a few times DAILY!
Ok, no biggie, I can deal with that, after all, it's part of what being a 'friend' is all about right?
Then you met miss "my kids deserve the world & you're going to provide it for them" girl & you suddenly disappeared.
Again, no biggie, we're just friends, so if you spending more time with a new love than chatting with me is what you wanted, as your friend, I sat by & watched & waited... for the inevitable.

Knock, Knock: Who's there?

INEVITABLE CALLING!

It's amazing to me that after all these months of 'on again, off again' bullshit with the greedy wench, you STILL haven't seen what she's all about?

Why is it that when I told you MONTHS ago that you were nothing more than a ride & a wallet to her that you DIDN'T LISTEN, yet NOW that's what you're saying to me? LOL

I just find it funny.

I'll still be your friend,
even though you're a sporadic one at best,
and I'll even still listen to your endless stories of how you played her,
when honestly if you ask me,
she played you just as much in return.

Just do me one favor could ya?

IF you ever get back with le'douche,
DO NOT TELL ME ABOUT IT!

I honestly have heard enough about her, her bastard children & her insane ex husband to last a lifetime.

Thank you.

Signed:

'Just Your Friend'.


1 comment:

LezBeBarefoot said...

My (ex) best friend married a guy that I thought was a complete piece of shit. I never hid my feelings towards him - that's just not who I am. She ended up not speaking to me for months and then he came home one day and wanted a divorce cause he regretted marrying her.

Sometimes you just want to say I told you so ....