Sunday, February 4, 2007

Why am I so jealous?

Lately I have been noticing these new cars - BMW, Lexus and MB. And also who is driving these new cars. These are young kids that just got out of high school or starting a new job. Me, I am driving a used and getting pretty old "mom" car. How come they have these nice fancy car and I am driving my old car? You know why, because this generation expects it. Please can you get one of them in a hand-me-down car? No I heard one of them telling their parent, they would not be caught driving their car. Go ahead, when you are driving around, check out all the nice fancy luxury car. See how many of them are these kids I am talking about.

Yes, I am jealous but guess what? With the insurance rate and how often they are stolen, I am glad to be driving a "mom" car.

1 comment:

barefootblogger said...

Proud owner of an OLDER 'MOM CAR' myself! Let these pompous ass kids drive their fancy cars... the reality is that a new fancy car DOES NOT A BETTER DRIVER MAKE! Age & experience are the only two things that attribute to better driving, not the car you're in, remember that!