Friday, February 2, 2007

Screw the fucking IRS and my Husband

OK, So hubby and I had the Taxes done today and what happened you ask. We have to pay a total of $1200 to the IRS. I know that we cashed out some stocks and 401k but i had put the money aside for the taxes and slowly my husband found that certain things were more important to buy rather than not touch that money, i wanted to put in new Doors with the money that we had but nooooooo. We can wait he says and now we don't even have a return for use to pay for the home owner's insurance and the the 2 car insureance's that are due in about a month or so and not to mention the excise tax's that are due soon too. uuuugggggghhhhhh
I wish he would just listen to when i speak and try to tell him that his ideas are not always best. Now we both hve to suffer over this.

1 comment:

barefootblogger said...

You've GOT to be SHITTING ME! OMG I'd be LIVID TOO! If you need to 'real time vent' you know how to reach me!