Sunday, February 11, 2007

The Insanely Asinine Antics of ASSHOLES & THE WOMEN WHO LOVE THEM!

Why is it that guys just DON'T EVER FUCKING GET IT?
Why?
I read, on *on a daily basis mind you* True Wife Confessions
(or as I like to call it TWC... see link at bottom of blog to check it out)
&
it's proof positive that guys are,
for the most part,
INSENSITIVELY IMMATURE ASSHOLES!

So many women, dream of their 'one',
think they've 'found "him"',
get married
&
POOF!

WHO THE FUCK IS THIS SCHLEP NEXT TO ME WHO INSTANTLY FORGETS ALL THOSE LITTLE THINGS HE WAS SO EAGER TO DO PRIOR TO OUR GETTING HITCHED?
Why, when the milk isn't free, do they WORK SO LOVINGLY for it?
The SECOND they realize that they're about to not only marry the
*excuse the expression*
cow, but inherit the entire barn,
that they think it gives them cart blanch to just do the most
ASININE THINGS ON THE PLANET?

AND furthermore, WHY, when they're still in that 'oh so dreamy ooh la la' dating phase,
do they ALSO have their moments of SHEER STUPIDITY?

You have a girl who loves you, she's told you OVER AND OVER that she loves you, she's made it perfectly clear that she's in love, not just 'loves you' but is IN LOVE with YOU...

...what do you do?

Well, apparently I've fallen in love with a school boy because if memory serves, when I was in grade school & a boy would be mean or ignore me or do something stupid,
it meant he liked me.

SO, if this person who I have stupidly professed my love to,
goes OVER A WEEK without so much as a single phone call,
am I just then to assume that he's still not a 'grown up' even at 28?
Apparently so.

It's completely INSANE to me that someone who returns *on occasion* this affection for me, would let this much time go by without so much as a fucking phone call.

(& never mind an email or a text, sadly- he can do neither!)

The worst part about all this is this;

I am fairly certain that in all this time that's gone by, he's not thought of me more than once, twice IF that.
Where I have thought of him every day, sometimes multiple times a day.

Why, do you ask?

MAYBE BECAUSE IT'S NOT BOYS WHO ARE THE STUPID ONES,
PERHAPS IT'S US WOMEN WHO NEED A GOOD BOOT TO THE HEAD?!?!!

I dunno, all I know is that I do NOT chase guys,
never have & don't intend to start NOW, period.

You know, if it weren't for other things going so right in my life I might really have just cause for losing my marbles tonight, but honestly... aside from stupid boys, life is surprisingly GOOD.
So, he doesn't wanna call?
FUCK HIM THEN!

I can lead a boy to love but I cannot make him fall.

I'm gonna go get some tea, anyone else care to join me?


4 comments:

stockingfeet said...

Tea? I'm there for ya! There are good ones out there - somewhere. This one is not one of them. This is the one that will look back, 20 years from now and truly regret being such an ass head. But it will be his regret, because you will have long moved on to your happiness - while he is still playing his silly games - and never finding his own happiness. (tea cups clink together) Here, here.

TheBabyBare said...

Indeed I shall tho' I shall order teaquila. I was wondering about that whole sitch. They get scared. Boy do they get scared. 'specially of WO-MAN girls. They go a'cavin. Mine has been AWOL 3 days now. And we live together. Cheers. *Calls: "bartender..."*

LezBeBarefoot said...

Awww, I love you darlin' :) I must say it sounds like he needs a foot in the ass. Would you like me to volunteer?

I just don't understand why it takes boys so long to grow up! They're never ready when they should be. It'll all work out tho and don't forget you could always come sit on my side of the fence ;)

he he he

SwollenFeet said...

Simple Answer : Boys are Dumb!