Monday, February 5, 2007

Never Trust A Skinny...

...COOK!

So I was watching a little FOOD NETWORK today
& who should grace my screen with her skinny ass but the lil Italian bitch herself:



Giada De Laurentiis!


Is she beautiful?
Sure!
Does she love to cook?
I guess so...
DOES SHE EVER TRULY EAT WHAT SHE COOKS?
DOUBTFUL!

My guess is that she puts on a good show & she's clearly easy on the eyes
BUT
anyone THAT SKINNY
who claims to be a fantastic cook
& doesn't put her pancetta where her mouth is,
IS JUST A BIG TALKER IN MY BOOK!

Sure she has a 'taste' of this & a 'bite' of that
but my money says that once the segment is done taping
& the show goes to commercial,
she bolts straight for the bathroom to purge the shit right back up!

I just don't get it, unless she's swallowed a tape worm the size of Italy,
there is no way in HELL that she eats what she makes.

I'm here to tell you that ITALIANS CAN COOK & THEY CAN EAT JUST AS WELL!

I can't 'trust' a recipe from someone her size
who barely picks at her dishes like a bird on crack, ya know?


You wanna know someone I love to watch whos cooking I trust?

Who else but the:



BAREFOOT CONTESSA!



See that neck?
See that lovely roll that says;
"yes I can cook & damn it I can eat too cuz this shits GOOD!"

That's a woman whose cooking I'd take to the bank!

Nuff said.

5 comments:

marriedcoldfeet said...

OMG that is so true, I was actually watching cooking shows on FOOD channel and theses gals were on. I know everytime i make something i eat the whole way through thats my problem.

Anonymous said...

Heh. I love me some Ina Garten, she's my girl. I am not one to collect the food network cookbooks, but I have all of hers and I use them too.

-Michelle

Anonymous said...

I like the Barefoot Contessa recipes because I know they are good and easy to make whereas Giada's are only Italian recipes. I too agree that seeing Giada's recipes and then seeing Ina's, now which one would you go for???

~starry.feet~ said...

big women make better cooks/lovers/friends. end of story.

~sf~

LezBeBarefoot said...

I agree!