Friday, January 19, 2007

IDOL

OK Not sure if anyone else watches American Idol, But is it just me that the way that Paula, Randy and of course Simon play on the emotions and dreams of the auditioners is absolutely DISGUSTING. I'm getting sick of it i must admit that sometimes it's funny but they take it to the extreme. I just think that a show like this thats want to make someone into the American Idol shouldn't they be somewhat of an idol themselves. I would never make any of them my Idol. Not the way they treat people.

2 comments:

Yvonne said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
barefootblogger said...

The show CRACKS ME THE HELL UP! Let's face it, if any of these nimrods had HALF a brain, then they'd KNOW that they SUCK & should NOT go on national tv, PERIOD! lol C'mon, we ALL know we love to sing but MOST OF US KNOW that we're not at all good at it, we just like doing it! LOL Anyway, I say bring on the 'don't you wish your girlfriend was hot like me' blonde weirdo's ANYDAY! Makes my tuesday nights SO FANDAMNTASTIC!!! hehe