Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Seriously?

No, really, are you honestly calling me when you thought I was out of town in the hopes of reaching my machine to deliver such a message? Are you saying that you don't have the balls to talk to me in person to deliver such news? Could you quite possibly be the worlds biggest coward? Were you surprised enough to piss yourself when I actually ANSWERED the phone?
SURPRISE BIOTCH!
Sure, I understand... yes I get it, you went with someone else, of course it was lovely to meet you & thank you for your time... blah blah 'SHUTTHEFUCKUP'blah...

Hope whoever it is you went with will do the job that I know I was & am capable of delivering.
Hope that it works out & my phone doesn't ring in a week/month or so with you asking if I'll reconsider?
(I won't.)
Hope you made the right decision... because you got one shot, & now it's gone.
Me & my skills are MOVING ON.
Thanks for playing... NEXT!

No comments: