Monday, January 22, 2007

What a pain in the ass!

So, my wife's been sick. She got up this morning bitchin' and complainin' about how she didn't feel good so I told her to stay home and get some rest. Did she listen to me? Nope, she went to work. So, at about 2:30 she sends me an e-mail about how they told her to go home because she's sick - HELLO I FUCKING TOLD YOU THAT 8 HOURS AGO!!!!!! Why does it matter when someone else tells you? If you would have listened to me when I said it you could have been resting and getting better instead of going to work and complaining! UGH!!!

She's the biggest baby when she's sick. She moans and groans about how she's "dying" and how sick she is and wants me to take care of her and baby her, but when I'm sick she doesn't baby me and take care of me because she's "not the nurturing one" I am. GRRRRRRRR

I love her, but sometimes I want to KICK HER ASS!!!!

No comments: