Wednesday, January 31, 2007

If Thoughts Could Kill...


...I'd have one LESS SDF!

Honest to CHRIST, if I had to hear SDF spew ONE MORE IGNORANT ASININE COMMENT MY WAY ABOUT HOW I PARENT MY CHILD, I WAS GOING TO SCREAM!

Aside from this particular SDF NOT being a PARENT yet at all, they have HARDLY HAD ANY CHILDCARE EXPERIENCE PERIOD, AMEN, END OF STORY!
AND to my knowledge, when AROUND children, they just do NOT take to this SDF period!

So WHY is this SDF giving ME PARENTING ASSVICE?
Who the FUCK knows, other than perhaps they are so bored with their own life they've gotta try & parent vicariously through ME!

NEWSFLASH:

NEVER!
GOING!
TO!
HAPPEN!

You wanna parent?
HAVE YOUR OWN KIDS!
Mine are just that, MINE.

I was back to wishing for my 'super power' again, dammit WHY CAN'T WE ALL HAVE AT LEAST ONE? Being able to reach through the friggenphone & choking the SHIT out of this SDF's know it all ass would've been SO NICE!
A barefootblogger can dream...

1 comment:

LezBeBarefoot said...

Don't you love those people who think they know better than you yet they have absolutely zero parenting experience?! I'd love to see what they have to say after they actually have a child and go through staying up all night with a screaming/sick child!