Saturday, January 6, 2007

What Gives?

So my wife and I generally exchange e-mails throughout the day just to chat or tell each other that we love one another, etc. She sends me this e-mail insinuating that she wants to have sex that night which I'm all for. So, we get home I make dinner we eat and we're sitting relaxing on the couch and it's 8 and she's SLEEPING on the couch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ummm ... what the fuck?!

Normally this wouldn't be a big deal, shit happens, you get tired whatever. However she does this to me ALL THE TIME. Now, I'm the one in the relationship that is always ready to go whenever, wherever doesn't matter. However, our sex life {which is completely sporadic} rests on her. She has some personal image issues that affects our sex life for reasons that are pretty self explanatory and it drives me insane. If I really had a problem with the way she looked and if I really didn't find her attractive would I have stayed with her for the last seven years? Would I have married her? No!

I just get soooooooooooooooo frustrated with her sometimes I just want to shake the shit out of her!!! This is so weird for me because I've never been in a relationship where sex was SUCH an issue and it's hard for me to deal with. We constantly argue about it and she constantly tells me that it's not me, it's her, but I can't help but feel that I'm partially responsible for her lack of desire to sleep with me!!

What the hell is the problem?!

2 comments:

barefootblogger said...

I dunno, but I'd say that she's got some issues to work out before you two will get to the bottom of this, for sure. For what it's worth, she loves you too & loves the way you look otherwise she woudln't have been with you all that time & married you, correct? So maybe you two just need a little positive reinforcement both ways & a weekend getaway to rekindle the spark? Just a thought...

LezBeBarefoot said...

Weekend getaways work fabulous! All we do while we're gone is have sex, but it's a whole different story when we get back.