Friday, January 5, 2007

No Frills, No Fluff...

...just raw honesty as it flows out of my brain, down my arms, into my fingertips
& is cranked out onto the keys in lightning speed.
It's funny when you've been blogging for so long & have a following of several hundred people you feel compelled to always be crafty, to always be amusing, to always be, well...
'always'.
Sometimes I don't want to be 'always' sometimes shit happens & I think " ugh, fuck that, NEVER!"
But alas, to let down the masses?
Not so much...
Thus Barefoot & Blogging is born...
And yes, for those of you wondering,
"she's not really always sitting there barefoot..."
Yes.
I.
Am.
I loathe shoes unless I absolutely have to wear them
& I don't own socks, period.
It's wild to have met other women like myself
with such a fond loathing for foot apparel,
but I did,
and to say these ladies light up my life
& make me happy to be part of theirs,
is an understatement.
They are now my sisters at heart
& I am thrilled to have been the brainchild behind B&B
Because the reality is, everyone deserves a place they can run to
& just get the shit down & OUT of their system,
& feel purged of the everyday crap that clutters our minds.
Once vented, we then move on & feel better for it.
Therapy is rockin, cheap therapy is the rockin with the ROLL!
C'mon ladies... let's enjoy the ride!
-OUT-

No comments: