Friday, January 5, 2007

Just curious...

...why is it that men, AND IT'S ALWAYS MEN, feel the need to show back up once they've made themselves the 'EX'? You had me, you could have kept me yet, you dumped me.
Now you hang around like a rat at a dumpster behind Mc'D's?
JESUS CHRIST what GIVES?
Look, I'm kewl with being your friend but when you say shit to me like;
"you never know, maybe you'll just give in & run away with me this year & get married so we can both just relax & not worry about the dating scene..."

WTF?

Look, I am nobodies concellation prize, got it?
You wanna be friends, fine I can be a friend... but that's just it.
FRIENDS.
NOT
friends with benefits
NOT
friends who toss little digs here & there implying anything dodgy
JUST
FRIENDS!

Maybe it's the penis, perhaps it sucks all the brain power
*what little there is in the poor bastards*
right
OUT!

Damn it, now I need some chocolate. LOL


1 comment:

Lisa said...
This comment has been removed by the author.